Lower Secondary English Model Composition
Notes+ English Model Compositions For Lower Secondary Levels
An Ideas Page helps students gather ideas for their own stories before reading the model essay to make the writing process smoother.
The Topics are Commonly Tested to help students become familiar with the standards of important English writing tests and examinations.
List of Idioms provides the meanings to Over 120 Idioms so students can refer easily and be encouraged to use them in their writing to make it more interesting.
Enhanced Learning features exercises on the use of idioms so students can practice and fully understand how to use the idioms in their compositions.
- Ideas, Topics and Model Compositions are arranged by writing types so students become familiar with the styles required of each type.
- 120 Ideas and Model Compositions for Continuous Writing
- 200 Topics and Model Compositions for Continuous Writing and Situational Writing
- Vocabulary provides definitions of selected words from the ideas.
- List of Idioms included for quick reference
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
(after 12% discount)
Enjoy FREE 1-3 days doorstep delivery with a min spend of $35!
Out of stock