Secondary 1 IP Mathematics: Algebra
Integrated Mathematics Algebra for Secondary 1 (Express And IP)
Students can tailor fit the books based on their own specific weakness. Because the series is made up of entire lower secondary mathematics course separated into 3 main themes.
There are extensive number of practice questions ranging from direct factual questions to application questions whereby, students get to be exposed to more challenging questions which requires knowledge from different topics.
DescriptionCreated as a complete course on Algebra, Numbers, Graphs; Statistics and Geometry, Mensuration & Trigonometry for lower secondary students to build their foundation for upper secondary mathematics.
- Great companion to any lower secondary mathematics textbook with quick notes and drill practices.
- Each chapter comprises useful and detailed examples, substantial practice exercises, and challenging questions.
- Clear and concise explanations to facilitate effective application.
- Fully-worked Solutions to all questions to enhance learning and understanding.
- Quick Guide highlights important concepts and introduces key formula with detailed worked examples to show application.
- Tear-out Format solutions for easy access and reference.
- Specific target practices for effective learning. Let’s Practice (Easy), Mixed Practice (Intermediate) and Try These! (Challenging).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
(after 12% discount)
Enjoy FREE 1-3 days doorstep delivery with a min spend of $35!
Introduction to Algebra
Operations on Algebraic Expressions
Algebraic Fractions: Addition and Subtraction of Algebraic Fractions
Factorisation: Extracting Common Factors
Solving Simple Linear Equations
Solving Fractional Equations